Nihon No Sekai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Un endroit pour se rapprocher du Japon...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

---> Just to talk <---

+2
pg
BartFlo
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
pg
Puppet
pg

---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyLun 26 Nov - 21:55

Jack ? Who's this one ? I don't know him ... Can you explain please ? (I hope you aren't talking about the Scissor Sisters singer, cause it's JAKE Shears ... Not Jack ... I know it's a huge difference, but the kiwi Jake doesn't like being called Jack ...)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyLun 26 Nov - 22:20

Jack, jake.. that's all the same XD
https://nihon-no-sekai.forumactif.com
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyLun 26 Nov - 22:54

Actually, no. Jake : Jaaake. Jack : Jack. xd Just imagine the kiwi man saying this ... The first time I talk to him ... quite funny !!
BartFlo

BartFlo

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyDim 30 Déc - 0:17

Hello there! It's been a long time!^^
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyDim 30 Déc - 2:51

Hey !!! What's new ? Good to see you !!! (see ... read ... fits better ... xd)
Decadence

Decadence

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMer 2 Jan - 1:35

Hey, happy new year, everybody =D
Take care Heart
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMer 2 Jan - 17:10

Happy new year my dear (I hope you received my sms, some of them didn't get to destination it seems... my mother didn't get the one I sent her, as for my dad.. so, I hope you had yours)

and happy new year everybody =]
Decadence

Decadence

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMer 2 Jan - 17:42

T-T
I had not received it... Fucking phone, it's a crap...

What did you do for the "night of the new year"? xD
(I don't know how to say "réveillon" xDD)

I miss u... --'
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMer 2 Jan - 17:59

I was with Aude and Alex in Draguignan, with Alex's family . I hope we'll be able to spend the new year somewhere, with only us, and not a bunch of people I don't really know.. but well, that was nice Wink

I miss you too.. T_T
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyJeu 3 Jan - 16:42

Hey !!! Happy new Year Everybody ! May this year be better than the past one !
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMar 22 Jan - 15:51

I'll try to give this forum a new look, and some new topics, in order to try to give it a new life =]
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMar 22 Jan - 22:03

Oh it's a wonderful idea ! So let's promote it again ! ^^ bounce bounce bounce
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMar 22 Jan - 23:29

any ideas for a new lay-out ? colors ? new theme ?
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMer 23 Jan - 1:22

Colours : the ones we have are great ... maybe you can change the gray ... But the white must be very bright, so the gray musn't be replaced by an other color too bright ... Then ... Maybe you can use the Nihon no sekai circle and generalize it ... I mean ... No more people on ban ... Hard to explain ... ><

Then ... Can't you add a music reader maybe ? Though it's not really useful, it would set an ambiance ... Well, I don't see so much to say ...
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMer 23 Jan - 15:43

Well, I've made a banner, but it's more blue than red&gray.. XD or maybe I'm just gonna put this one somewhere else.. don't know... i'll try... I have to find a photograph to make the banner (and to have one which is more neutral.. that's true, poeple from visual kei aren't really ideal to get a "ALL JAPAN" atmosphere XD
and.. I don't think I can add a music player (well, maybe on the index page, but only there.. we'll see..)
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyVen 1 Fév - 20:38

I think it's only on the index that you can indeed ... pff ... Blue ... Yes why not ... Dark blue ... It will change us ... Might be awesome ... ^^

Weeping Weeping Weeping
Decadence

Decadence

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyDim 3 Fév - 23:51

All except Black & Yellow x'D
Daltons or Bees --"
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyLun 4 Fév - 1:01

LOOOOL

I hate bees !!! No Bees !
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMar 5 Fév - 20:37

My dear lover repaired his bed.. there isn't any noise now Twisted Evil
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMer 6 Fév - 1:15

LOOOOL

But it's less funny ... xd

I still hate bees ... Moreover I'm not found of honey ... (But Honey -sempai the best ! ... Anyway)

Something else : dadadatiboung ! Little boxes on the hill side, little boxes are made of tic i tac, and they all look just the same. xd

I'm scared for Nancy Botwin !!!! *screaming*

I'm the puppet ... hehe ... Mwahaha !!! *feeling something pooling his arm* Huh ? hiiiiiii ! The marionettist !!! (it does exist. I mean ... the word does exist) (have to find someone to be the marionettist ... I want one !!! Very Happy )
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMer 6 Fév - 15:07

[ Black & Yellow... it remembers me the old forum, Zue, you should remember, it was the first, "The only way to heaven" (which was in reality the only way to disorder xD).. They wanted a yellow & black skin.. But we though it would be horrible (and, we were right xD even though I succeeded in making a nice one with those horrible colors.. XD but that's only because I'm a genius xD) so.. I won't put thoses colors ^^ you can be sure of it

Honey isn't bad ^^ I like the taste (but it's horrible if you eat it without anything xD but with bred and butter on it... this is absolutely delicious! <3]

And well.. Without the noise, I think it's a lot better xD First, it's better if his father isn't far away -_-° and there's also the biggest problem (which is me xD), so.. The noise would... disturb me and... well.. XD Hentai desu.. demo... XD the pervert that I am is horribly shy and (hates her body xD) that wouldn't be great with a ... well.. never mind !! xD

*loves speaking in English* xD
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyMer 6 Fév - 21:03

Argh my post has vanished !!! Mad Mad Mad

One more time ... T_T

So ... what did I say ...I don't know ... The bed ... Well anyway no one would care, cuz no one care what I say so :><: .

The ... Yes Nancy ... Very bad situation ... I'm very scared ...

And ... Hummm ... meow meow ... meow ... The last thing ... Oh yeah !

Aki a écrit:
Honey isn't bad ^^ I like the taste
I thought you was speaking about Honey-sempai ... The little cute one ... It sounded very weird ... I even have been shocked ! Razz
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyJeu 7 Fév - 0:18

You can say what you wanna say, I'm here to listen and I do care about what you say so, say it =]

I don't have the slightest idea about who's this Honey-senpai.. XD
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 EmptyJeu 7 Fév - 1:08

The blond cute one. With the big pink bunny !!!!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ sunny sunny sunny

I say that a noisy bed is better and you're a shy one ! (you're not a bed huh ! it's just a summary of I said before ...)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 4 Empty

---> Just to talk <---
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4