Nihon No Sekai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Un endroit pour se rapprocher du Japon...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

---> Just to talk <---

+2
pg
BartFlo
6 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
BartFlo

BartFlo

---> Just to talk <--- Empty
MessageSujet: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptySam 14 Avr - 23:55

Non english-speaking members stay away if you want, but everybody's invited to take part in this english-speaking topic. As you would have noticed, we'll have to talk english in this topic. A japanese-speaking topic would have fitted more with this forum but I guess that we aren't strong enough in japanese to talk entirely with it. So, if you people are interested in talking in Shakespear's language, here's the topic.We could just chat about whatever you want! Enjoy! cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyDim 15 Avr - 0:19

Yeah ! This make me totally Very Happy ! I love speaking English ! (Fortunately, I'm in the USA at the moment)
Well, i'll jusi say that I love Heart this forum, and let the others talk.
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyDim 15 Avr - 23:16

Haha xD English is easy at school but, when I want to say something, I.. I wan't -_-° I should have gone to the United-States (and the other jerk wouldn't have forgotten a fucking pigeon's shot -_-°)
Hum... -_-° Well... It will be difficult to talk with Kou ( a Japanese I met on Internet and, logically, he doesn't speak french -_-° so it will be a bit difficult for me I think...)...

Haha, call me "badger" -_-° (never mind)

Full House is waiting for me so...
Sayônara XD
https://nihon-no-sekai.forumactif.com
Coleria

Coleria

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyDim 15 Avr - 23:38

Come back quickly!!! (Why? I am here, there's a reason so XD)
Hum... my english is the worst in the world so, my dear, shut up... XD
Now if we want to have a chat in english, we have to have a topic... So... hum...
Hey, my dear, you told to me that you have gone on a japonese forum... And you didn't give me the web adress!!!
Oh and a last thing, what will you do, with our dear love, tomorrow afternoon? My mother won't be home and I have to leave the flat only on Tuesday... so I am alone XD
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyDim 15 Avr - 23:56

Your English is the worst in the world ... Are we supposed to believe that ? Or even that you could be the worst at anything ? No No No
Coleria

Coleria

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyDim 15 Avr - 23:59

Huh... yeah... that right, you're supposed to...
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyLun 16 Avr - 0:06

Stop pulling my leg ! I'd have accepted this from someone else, but no from you ! Hey ! You are Coleria after all !
Coleria

Coleria

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyLun 16 Avr - 0:07

And what's the matter? XD
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyLun 16 Avr - 0:10

Don't tell me you don't know what the matter is ! Coleria isn't the worst at anything. Specially at English ! Just listen to Louis-Marie's ...
BartFlo

BartFlo

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyLun 16 Avr - 11:52

We're not here to judge people's english and on the contrary this topic will maybe help us to improve our english by practising it. So Coleria you needn't have told us that your english sucked 'cause first it's not true and moreover you're here to train.^^. Let's have fun by talking english, even if someone makes a horrible sentence full of grammatical mistakes! cheers
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyLun 16 Avr - 17:00

Might become very funny ... Regard Louche
BartFlo

BartFlo

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMar 17 Avr - 13:22

I recently saw that the number of members on this forum is stuck at 7.... Isn't the advertisement working? Unless there is no advertisement at all...Moreover there are only 4 active members out of 7... I may be wrong but I guess this forum is gonna be off soon if nothing is done to solve that... Sad.
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMar 17 Avr - 15:32

Poultry powa (hum... forget it xD This is the "Full House" effect.. ^^°°°)
Right... 7 members...? Anaya can't come (no internet powa -_-°), waika ... hum... maybe pg knows (or, maybe she is a.. a ghost... =D ), asuka is... well.. I don't know... -_-°
*sigh* Coleria... T_T we're hopeless at making forums... -_-° they all end up in somewhere very dark (just like a hole XD) where nobody can find them... why anyone wants to cooooooooome heeeere T_T ??? Is this forum so horrible ? (is this a picture which scares everyone ? XD) T_T
And, I told you I found Kou (the japanese) on JapanZone Friend xD But you know... -_-° If I can't talk to the gorgeous man I saw, it isn't funny at all -_- (-> the hottest guy in Japan >< well.. maybe not but... <3 isn't he cute ? He's 19 years-old Razz So I said "jackpot" XD)
and... you know (yes, I know you know it but... I have to say it one more time xD oh yeah baby >< ) => I WANT A JAPANESE BOYFRIEND XD Maaaan, I want one XD Why isn't there any cute japanese lost in Marseille? Razz It could be great 0=) I'd save them Razz

[hope this isn't too... hum... horrible "grammaticalement parlant" (va l'traduire en anglais le grammaticalement parlant xD)
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMar 17 Avr - 20:10

gramaticalement parlant is a French expression, so you have to traslate the sense, not the words -> from a grammar point of view ! But don't worry ! It was okay ( OKAY ! sorry, this is Hard Gay's effect) from a grammar point of view ! Smile
Well, pg doesn't know who is Waika. He's been lookink for, but he didn't find anything. Actually, my Japanese friend is supposed to be a member, but she can't go to her e-mail box, so she can't finish her inscription. It's terrible. Anyway, it's not that horrible, cuz she would never come after all. (She's what she is ...).
Oh ! Poor Aki ! You can't talk to the Japanese guy ! Can't try a translater ? I hope you'll find a way to communicate with the "gorgeous man". bounce
I know a Japanese man in Marseille. He dosn't need to be saved, it's the father of my friend ...
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMar 17 Avr - 20:23

If he's the father of your friend, he probably is a bit too old for me XD
the problem with sex god (haha, remember ?) is only the website... T_T on this stupid JapanZone friend, if you want to send e-mail to other members, you have to pay an account -_-° so... 20$ per month is absolutely unfair T_T free member can only send "smiles" (a sent one to fenderplayer (the hot guy) but he didn't respond T_T)... so... I can't talk to him...
And you know, Waika, her subscription has been activated so, if she wants to come here, she can (but if she doesn't want to.. -_-° well.. we can't do anything)...
I think I'll post an article on my (old and almost dead) blog to make sure some people can find it.

It would have made an enormous forum with a lot of different people in order to learn more about japan and japanese but... I think it won't be possible...

Alright... Tonight, I'll make a new design for the forum (after my second episode of "A Love To Kill", another Korean drama with Bi (aka Rain - he also played in "Full House") who is cute (and more than cute in "a love to kill" because of his goatee XD I'm in love with goatee Razz you just have to look at Kaoru (well, to ADMIIIIRE) to see it has a high sexual power Razz oh my god.. -_-° there are tons of parenthesis... ))... so, I was saying I'll make a new design and... I'll make the article...

Advertising campaign... Here I come !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[hey, it's cool Razz The more I speak in English, the more i think it's easy to say what I want Smile ]
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMar 17 Avr - 20:51

A blog ?!? I didn't know ! Send me the web site please !!!!
The father doesn't look old actually, but he is, and he is married, and his forname is ICEBERG.
OH, and I said I didn't know Waika, so if she can come, it's great, but I won't be able to do anything special.
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMar 17 Avr - 20:55

But wasn't she supposed to be your friend ? -_-° (i'm a bit lost.. haha xD)
BartFlo

BartFlo

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMar 17 Avr - 21:01

And if she really is like her name suggests (kawai), we are looking forward to meeting her! Razz
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMar 17 Avr - 21:20

-_-. Waika et ma Japonnaise sont 2 personnes differentes !!!!!!!!!! (flute !)
Waika and my Japanese are 2 different people !!!!!!!!!! Waika is someone we don't know.
About the kawai, shouldn't hope too much. After all, I could say that I am Kawai, but am I ? By the way, how can we be sure that it's a girl ?
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMar 17 Avr - 21:36

XD It would be very fun if it was a guy XD [mouahaha Razz BartFlo waiting for a kawai boy mdr XD MOUAHAHAHA]

Ok... so... WHO IS WAIKA ? XD haha... this is a file for Mulder and Scully XD
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMer 18 Avr - 4:26

The great mistery ... Try to solve it on nihon-no-sekai ... Non, mais serieux, ce(tte) Waika, ben, l'a du se tromper, parce que j'y ai envoye un mp, et pas de reponse, donc, plusieurs possibilites :
1. Plus d'acces a internet.
2. Fuit le forum autant que possible
3. A pas entendu parler des e mails, donc sait pas qu'il (ou elle) est prevenu(e) quand il (ou elle) recoit un mp.
4. C'est vraiment mon amie, mais elle sait pas qu'elle est validee, et elle repond pas au mp parcequ'elle a pas acces a sa boite mail.
5. J'ai tt ecrit un francais, je suis un idiot. Allez, on recommence ... -_-

No, seriously, this Waika, well, it (it's easier to call Waika it) must have made a misatke, cuz I've sent it a pm, and no answer, so, several possibilities :
1. Can't go on internet
2. Stay away from the forum as far it's possible
3. Didn't hear about the emails, so doesn't know that it's prevented when it receives a pm.
4. It really is my friend, but she (I'm not gonna call her it now !) doesn't know her subscription is validated, and she doesn't answer to the pm cuz she can't reach his e mail box.
5. I've all written in English, I'm smart. I'm not gonna do it once again ...
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMer 18 Avr - 10:16

[ You know you made more posts than me ? T_T ]

Well... We'll see... (no, I won't say "wait & see" ! XD)
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMer 18 Avr - 15:59

(It's true. It's because I have more time than you. After all, here, when you're back home, there isn't so much things to do. So, hop, nihon-no-sekai.)
Poi poi poi poi poi ! (mdr, pr comprendre, ep5 de OHSHC. Mais faut avoir vu le 4 avant, sinon c'est moins drole. shit ! to understand, ep5 of OHSHC. But you have to see the 4th before, or it's less funny.)
BartFlo

BartFlo

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMer 18 Avr - 18:13

This topic is only to be spoken in english so if you could please stop using both french and english. Moreover you say the same thing twice. Just talk in english and that will do it!
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- EmptyMer 18 Avr - 22:05

Mad Don't you think I haven't noticed that yet ? Dunno, I'm not tha stupid ! It's just so natural to speak French, so I write French, and I notice I made a mistake, so I translate what I wrote in French. These show the mistakes, and mistaakes permit to know much better the others. So, if you aren't happy to read my French mistakes, just don't read 'em ! Evil or Very Mad
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- Empty

---> Just to talk <---
Page 1 sur 4Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant