Nihon No Sekai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Un endroit pour se rapprocher du Japon...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

---> Just to talk <---

+2
pg
BartFlo
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
BartFlo

BartFlo

---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 0:18

It's just that's it's boring to read twice the same thing and it's the aim of the topic to speak english. So if you notice you have left some french words in your message just translate them and delete the french ones. If you notice that after the message is sent, well... just edit it! Razz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 0:28

Well, some french won't kill us so, don't make it a big deal and let him write what he wants XD
https://nihon-no-sekai.forumactif.com
BartFlo

BartFlo

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 1:34

Ok this is not a tragedy but in this case flood in other topics is not a tragedy too. Isn't "flood" the fact to step away from the aim of the topic or not to respect the topic's rules? I guess so and I think that talking french on this topic is flood. Moreover this is the only topic where we have to speak english thus respect it since we can talk french all over this forum.
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 2:29

... alright... as you like...
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 2:39

Man ... It's amaizing how things can grow .... I didn't want this ... Embarassed Well, I guess my speach about the mistakes who make know each other was :
1. useless
2. too effective, so that you don't to know me more than you do.
In all the cases, it's no good ! From my point of view, the flood isn't dramatic at all. Better than this, it's very usefull !
So, ... my day isn't over yet ...
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 11:55

So... I think you'll have to speak in english without any french here...

(and, if there aren't any killed, it's great)
BartFlo

BartFlo

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 12:09

I know that flood isn't the end of the world but it is not allowed on the other parts of the forum so it's not here either. No offense. flower
And now let's have a real talk.
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyJeu 19 Avr - 19:37

Did I say I find fair that the flood is forbidden only on this topic ? ... Viva the flood !
BartFlo

BartFlo

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyVen 20 Avr - 17:50

Well, let's launch a subject or this topic will die...).
Did you hear about that manslaughter in the US? Totaly awful.
What do you think? Your opinion about detention of fire weapons in the US? How should US face their responsiblities?
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyVen 20 Avr - 17:54

Oh my god... -_-°
I'm talking with the japanese guy I met on JapanZone Friend (not the hot guy T_T) and... his english is awful T_T It seems that he's 23 years-old but it's hard to understand him ..

皓一 dit :
im sorry
皓一 dit :
im pool english

Huum... Very good my friend...*russian accent* Y'a des fois où c'est dûr à comprendre :

皓一 dit :
im go to frist frence

Hum... But, this summer he will go to Paris ^^ maybe I'll see him ^^
Is it so hard for Japanese to learn English ?
Coleria

Coleria

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyVen 20 Avr - 18:17

It seems to be, yeah -_-
Sassie

Sassie

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyVen 20 Avr - 21:58

BartFlo a écrit:
Well, let's launch a subject or this topic will die...).
Did you hear about that manslaughter in the US? Totaly awful.
What do you think? Your opinion about detention of fire weapons in the US? How should US face their responsiblities?

Yeah I've heard of it... I'm against fire weapons detention cause there are always some stupid people who don't know how to hide their weapons. Consequently there are lots of accidents with children. I don't think it's normal. :><:
BartFlo

BartFlo

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptySam 21 Avr - 22:45

I totally agree with you Sassie. The USA allow people to have fire weapons at home telling that they helped us getting their independance. But this way to think is old-fashioned and the US should face the reality: fire weapons are bad for its society. However this is not easy for politicians to try solve this problem since the NRA is a powerful riffle-owner's association which even funds political campaigns and has a great influence. When the Americans are able to build a strong anti-riffle association, capable of facing NRA, then maybe things will start to change.
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyDim 22 Avr - 0:46

Okay ... This topic will die ... except if we talk about that ...
Fire Weapons. Somtimes, wanna use it against smone (AC, where are you), but I'm not really at ease with this. It's scary !

Dernière édition par le Lun 23 Avr - 2:34, édité 1 fois
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyDim 22 Avr - 1:11

Baka is a private nickname Razz "na mé oh" (hard to say it in english, sorry ^^°°) I'd rather use a sword to kill him ^^ but now... I just wan't to kidnapp kakkoii-kun or a young japanese guy Razz (yeah, I'm hopeless -_-°)

Well... Fire weapons... I can't find anything else to say but "they shouldn't exist".. but there is a lot of things which shouldn't exist.. We can't do anything against them...
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyJeu 26 Avr - 13:51

Lots of things which shouldn't exist ... The dumbs, Lost, the crying baby in the restaurant ...
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyVen 27 Avr - 0:18

Hey, you know, Alex and I were walking in the city this afternoon and... we can recognize asian boys even when we can only see their back Razz It's pretty fun ^^
Haha XD One was riding a scooter ^^°

Sorry, it's pretty boring -_-°

=> Taiwanese drama can be very cool Razz [Devil Beside You... Kyaa Very Happy]
Hey guys, what are you doing on your holidays ? (but if you aren't on holidays... well... hum... eh... don't care about me ^^°°°)
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyVen 27 Avr - 10:05

-_-" Juste by seeing their back ... Just calm down girls ! You might be very weird, dunno ! I'm worry about you.
The holidays. Well, I've ever been somewhere, very far (think you've understood), so, the rest of the holidays will be pretty boring. I'll just be wathing anime I think ... (Sailor Moon is back ! Cool )
Oh ! I'm seek of this pop-ups ! I can't prevent them from coming ! Just because I dowloaded Yoono. Does someone know how to send Yoono away ? I'm really desperate ... -__-'"

Edit, edit ... Is everyone dead ! Anyway ! I don't want any topic to die, so wake up ! Cheer up, make this web site live !
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyMar 19 Juin - 2:12

I didn't know where to put this so, I thought about this topic (which is.. hum.. a bit dead... -_-°)..
In fact, I just wanted to ask one thing...Alex found a photograph (a nice one ^^ even though the "background" isn't really... interesting...).. On the front, we see a nice couple, but... do you think the one we can see is a boy or a girl...? (the one with long hair and the black & red necktie)

In order to watch it, click here

(I hope it might be a boy, but, with visual kei... once you saw Bou, you know you can't trust what you see... Wow.. )
Coleria

Coleria

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyMar 19 Juin - 10:15

I think it's a boy!
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyMar 19 Juin - 13:46

I hope so... (because, if he really is a boy... he's haaaandsoooooooome... In Looove )
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Aoû - 4:16

Heeeey ! I was just thinking about something : bringing this topic to life !!! cheers Such a great idea isn't it ? So let us talk !!! Talk English about French things !!! cheers lol!
BartFlo

BartFlo

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Aoû - 14:52

Well, did you see how bad are the french at the Athletism World Championship?lol. Moreover the Championship takes place in Osaka! Poor japanese athletes, they didn't get any medals either...
pg
Puppet
pg

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyLun 3 Sep - 22:00

Both French and Japanese are hopeless ... It's funny ... The two countries aren't that diferent ! It means ... French are a little Japanese and Japanese are a little French !!! scratch (I'm thinking about "petii pet") hmmm ... Maybe not ... I said silly things ...
Anyway, we'll see if French and Japanese are still hopeless when the Olympic Games begin in China ...

Dernière édition par le Sam 10 Nov - 22:16, édité 1 fois
Aki
Dollmaker
Aki

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 EmptyMar 11 Sep - 0:23

Kakkoi-kun is gone... T_T He left us... T_____T Whyyyyyy ? T____T
All that's left is Dai-kun XD (not that bad but... Kakkoi-kun was better...)
Well.. that's not important (at least, you don't give a shit XD)

And so... in november, Dir en Grey will be in Paris for a concert (Zenith)... ! I wanna go there ! I wanna see all the others who will be there (others from my beloved forum whose one of the causes of the desertion of my own forum XD) ! I wanna see Kaoru, Die, Kyo, Toshiya and Shinya !!! T_T Even if it's to listen to The Marrow Of A Bone (their last album), I still hope it's better in live than in CD XD... But I want to go there (and I think Alexandra is even more excited about it)..
But if I could have seen the live of Rentrer en Soi... T_T Satsuki's smile is really nice, they said... T___T (and Satsuki is one of the 70 japanese guy that Alex and I got in our bedroom.. well.. we don't share a room.. XD but we share the visual kei guys XD... Tsukasaaaaaaaaaaaa, wait for meeeeee !! XD *gone*

[erm.. sorry... XD]
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ---> Just to talk <---   ---> Just to talk <--- - Page 2 Empty

---> Just to talk <---
Page 2 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant